Going through a break up can be a strange experience for both you and your significant other. One minute you are glad to be rid of them, and then the next you are very sad and longing to be with them again.
As you go through this roller coaster of emotions, you will often wonder what is your ex thinking. Do they want to get back together? Are they glad you broke up?
If you want to get back together with your ex, then you are no doubt looking for any sign that your ex wants you back. Below are 5 signs that your ex wants you back. You just have to be aware enough to recognize them.
- If every time you turn around your ex is there, it may be a sign that they want you back. Are they calling, texting, and leaving voicemail messages all the time? How about showing up at places like your gym when they never went there before? These are obvious signs that they want to get back together, just don’t let them step over the line and become a stalker.
- If your ex is constantly mean to you, it could be a sign that they want you back. Sounds weird I know, but in their mind they can get your attention by acting this way. They are afraid that you do not want to get back together, and are acting out. Talk openly and calmly with them, and many times you can work out your differences.
- If your ex is buying you gifts, then obviously they still care for you. Who spends money on someone they don’t like?
- They want to get together for a cup of coffee and catch up. If they are still interested in what is going on in your life, then they still care on some level. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they want to get back together, but it can lay the groundwork to your eventual reconciliation.
- They just tell you they want to get back together. This of course is an obvious sign, but proceed with caution. There was a reason that you two broke up, and you have things that still need worked out. But if you want your ex back, and they want to get back together, then why wouldn’t you?
These are basic signs that your ex wants you back that you need to be able to recognize. But more importantly, you need to properly re-act to each signal.
But if you do not see any of these signs, it does not mean that your ex doesn’t want you back. Pay attention to the little things that they do, and if they still have feelings for you, they will eventually display some sign that your ex wants you back.